Updated: Apr 29, 2021
Podcast notes are located at the bottom of this blog.
- self-hypnosis to help you learn to relax, to fall asleep and for going really deep that will assist you in astral travel and a springboard for other experiences. You can also use self-hypnosis for problem solving and study as I did at university for my psychology degree.
- click here for a comprehensive podcast or here for my Coddiwompling self-hypnosis video that explains how to use your self-hypnosis to improve your life (an absolute must-listen for those on the mystic's path).
- a special guided meditation for emotional healing and to rescue your wounded soul (garden sanctuary).
- Taoist alchemy and healing which introduces the student of the Tao to accessing, generating and moving your life force (chi) through your body. This is a must for anyone wishing to learn how to generate chi and use it for shamanic, wicca and other spiritual practices.
- a deep meditation for healing and insight by utilising western alchemy with the energy of the pyramid, crystals and the four elements of western magic systems.
- a safe inner castle sanctuary where you can gently heal your inner selves as well as meet and work with your inner guides and archetypes.
- all of these guided meditations will act as a springboard for astral travel and other spiritual experiences.
Image - The Fool's Journey Through The Tarot series cover artwork by artist, Peta Fenton.
Podcast Downloadable Notes
The Magic of Self-hypnosis - graphic below